Med Central Knox Fee Schedule 2023
Our clinic will continue to Bulk Bill the following categories:
- Patients UNDER 15
- Patients OVER 65
- Patients who hold a current Healthcare/Pension card
- Routine Vaccinations (excluding travel immunisation)
- Wound dressing reviews
- Care plans, including Mental Health care plans, Mental Health review care plans & Chronic disease management plans
For patients who do not fit into the above criteria each consultation will attract a gap fee of approximately $35.
Weekdays 9am – 6pm
- Standard Consultation $77.00 – Rebate $41.20
- Long Consultation $118.00 – Rebate $79.70
- Prolonged Consultation $160.00 – Rebate $117.40
Additional fees apply after 6pm, Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Standard Consultation $87.00 – Rebate varies
- Long Consultation $129.00 – Rebate varies
- Prolonged Consultation $170.00 – Rebate varies
Your doctor/nurse will explain any additional cost to you and obtain your consent prior to any treatment received.
We ask that all accounts be paid in full on the day of your appointment.
Our electronic interface with Medicare means we can lodge your paid account at the time of consultation, the rebate being reimbursed into your account immediately if you are here face to face. If paying over the phone or online the rebate will appear in your bank by 6pm that night.